|Stereo Madness DUBSTEP RMX|-IPSBLT special |Stereo Madness DUBSTEP RMX|-IPSBLT special

The snare is too heavy, not enough highs are being filled in. Mixing could use work also. It clips at certain points. Those small plucks are nice though.

IPSBLT responds:

Thanks for your review,i'll try to make it better since this is my first attempt at dubstep ;(

Sanctum Sanctum

Damn. really chill and groovy stuff you got there. Love those sudden small gates to the percussion.

Zelda - Lost woods remix preveiw Zelda - Lost woods remix preveiw

Not much of a remix atm, more of a cover. You did get the right notes and chords though! Its missing some filling.

LegatusRj responds:

Yes, soon it will be finished though!

Thanks,

LegatusRj

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

Very IDM-ish. Kind of nice, but the yois and the stuff are kind of raw. Reminds me of Cyriak

AlphaSpider12 responds:

It's more of a dry, Geometry Dash song.

Yes I use this for Geometry Dash.

So Good (Hey) So Good (Hey)

Those plucks are very catchy. There is also ample bass in the track. The vocals really REALLY fit the mood of the track.

One thing that bothers me about this track is that its repetitive. Try maybe adding more tracks? Also not too sure about the buildup, it sounds like it's panned to the right, which bothers me. The claps sound too digital. Try maybe layering it with a snare.

Overall, I think this was pretty well done! Just work on some variety and it'll be more enjoyable!

IfollowMessiah responds:

I appreciate your review, thanks! :)

Polargeist Polargeist

This was a friggin pleasure to listen to man. I kind of enjoy it being slower as compared to the GD version, its more chill, being more "cold". Those buildups were spot on. The break in the middle with the extended Drumstep section... Ahhhhh I can't even!!! The "drop" after that, which had the changing timbres from the saws to the bells sounded pleasing. Hipassing the saws? Pure genius. The drumbeat changes at the most appropriate times. The little transience in the beginning also blended in well.

Overall this was really well developed, great job! :D

Step responds:

Hey! Wow, sorry for taking forever to reply! This was actually a really interesting review to read since it's so different from most feedback I get on this track haha. It's refreshing to get a perspective from a fellow producer on this, especially since I rarely make electronic music. Most people seem to prefer the quicker GD edit so you're the first to prefer this version too!

Super glad you enjoyed this. Thank you for the review.

Mission Through The Bit Mission Through The Bit

The melody definitely has potential. The key signature changes are really cool imo. Something to work on is the exposure of the track. The percussion isn't full enough, also has kind of an inconsistent beat in the first part. The highs (treble) are also not really filled well. Try adding some backing chords like detuned saws or something.

Keep up the good work though! Really digging those key changes!

m8bot responds:

Thank the melody is inspired by electroman adventures by waterflame. Yes key signature change is a variation that I like :) I tried to make a chaos impression in the first part but it didn't work and I tried to put chiptune percussions but I failed. Im gonna try the chords thing for my next tracks. Thank you for this awesome review . You really make me want to progress ! :D